Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How big was your largest
View Single Post
Old 1st February 2013, 09:12 PM
The Joint
Cruiser

Wink My friends brother

It happened when i was 18. I was at my best friends house on the weekend and her brother who is 19 walks in and sits down. After explaining who i was to the older brother and the fact that i am gay, the three of us decided to go to the movies decided to go out to the movies. We met up with some friends and after the movie, my best friend went over to her boyfriends and her brother offered me a ride home.

On the way to my house which was about an hour to the from the movies, he came out to me and told me that he was gay. I being a slut and knowing that his parents and sister would not be home for the night, asked if he would like to fuck. He said sure but he had a request, his fetish was "rape" so he wanted to role play rape me. I loved the idea and with out knowing what i was getting my self in to said "sure". I told him to fuck me till he was done even if i fought back, cried, or screamed.

When we got to his house from when the door closed he started. At first he just touched me, and rubbed me. Then when he made me take my clothes off. then he dropped his pants and there it was.

Attached to him was a 10 inch long, 3 inch wide monster. He dragged me to the bedroom and brought me to my knees and made me start licking it. This dick was huge, after licking it and it getting super hard, he told me to start sucking it. I could hardly get it in my mouth. After ramming it down my throat repeatedly, he pushed his dick as far in my mouth as he could and cam. Thinking it was over, i got up and he threw me to the bed.

With out warning he took his 3 inch wide dick, and with out any preparation, lube, or even spit, forced his penis in side of me had hard and deep as he could. I screamed so load. He slapped my ass and kept going. As he went on, and my asshole went num from the pain, it started to feel incredible. After about 5 min i came with out warning. He stopped and made me lick it up and then went on.

After drinking three more loads and three hours off being fucked beyond all belief, we stopped. He gave me his phone number and a big dildo and told me that if i ever wanted to fuck to give him a call.

Since that night, i been fucked by him and his boyfriend of a slightly small size 8 times in the last 3 months. I have never met someone with such a large dick before nor do i believe i will again.
Quote |