Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chiang mai massage
View Single Post
Old 9th February 2013, 05:51 AM
muscfair
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xfun View Post
Reminds me of the new captain at circle pub perhaps one year back, tried to insist that short time fee to the boy is controlled by law, and is 5,000Baht, plus extra tip expected, because circle pub boys are special. .
I went to circle pub for the first time. Quite different from Bangkok. Bangkok boys will expose more cock while the chiangmai boys hide behind silk or shower screen. Most of them don't even show their upper torso when doing the parade.

Anyway, here's the latest prices stated by captain

220 baht for soft drink
300 baht for bar fine
1200 baht tips for boy

I asked the boy to come tomorrow to my hotel as it is already past midnight. The captain has the nerve to ask for more 'service' tips after i gave him the bar fine. I asked him what if the boy don't show up, can I call him ? He needed tips just for that !

Anyway, the promised 2 hours by the captain turned out to be around 30-40 minutes before the boy wanted to go home. The boy came too fast and was quite passive.

Do you know of any other go go bars in Chiangmai with 'muscle boys' ?
Quote |