Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - bi bttm looking for tops
View Single Post
Old 14th March 2013, 04:29 PM
robertreed4
Cruiser

bi bttm looking for tops

My name is Robert, I'm 32, 5'5, 215 lbs. Nice ass and give great head. Looking to fullfill my darkest fantasy. Looking to take on multiple tops all night long. Not into piss, pain, or rimming. Looking for dom tops that will make me do what they want. Want to be spanked, and lightly choked. Order me around. Cum wherever you want. Ill swallow too. Fuck me face and gag me. I have a small Dick, but that's ok, cause I'm a total bttm. I just want to make you blow your load. Want to parTy, that's how I get into the mood, and want to go all night till next afternoon. Will take multiple groups. Make me your cum slut, use me abuse me. As long as I can stay high, ill keep going. Willing to travel, I know this might take time to set up. Never done anything like this before so help me out. Ddf, std free, everyone must be too. On the d/l and very discreet. Hit me up if you can make this happen.
Quote |