Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 18th March 2013, 01:12 AM
pong
Cruiser

and yet again 2 more:
Now adverstising on TMB is
Spa bangkok, in a soi off Ram VI- thats near the SamSen train station. This Spa has been reported here for its special tantric massage- for which you have to sgin a contract first relieving them of any claims. Nicky ('s gay Bangkok) site lists them in the Silom Plaza (also Arena), dont know if this a 2nd saakaa or moved over.
By chance on googling I found Olympiaspa in far off Sapan Mai- soi 60, between the market and the LamLukKa intersection.
And from me a plug for -again- Ruan Rab Roong in LardPrao road, near to soi 33. Guy named AE, from Ubon, close by to Laos, 27 yrs.. gave me a good service. I saw an old hottee from Laos was back there, but he was not available, this was a good replacement. Fairly dark, he was surprised I first took him for a southerner. Was also very much on the lookout for farang friends.
Quote |