Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - "Sleeze bars" up-date wanted
View Single Post
Old 21st March 2013, 10:13 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

A brief sojourn in BKK, accompanied by an aversion to the pushy mamasans and near pensionable aged "old timers" in soi twighlight, lead me to make a 3rd visit to "Heart-Beat" bar in the soi almost opposite.

As on my previous 2 visits (both around 9 pm) I was the only patron and the stage soon filled with about a dozen young, (all appeared legal age) but largely just passable twinks in briefs or jeans. Having negotiated the price of a drink down from 250 bt to 200 (before entering) I decided to stay just long enough to finish the beer, when a newly arrived twink caught my eye. He was wearing briefs of the lace up front variety - but back to front - showing a tasty crack in a more than adequate bum. Smiles were exchanged and I called him over. What a delightful young man he turned out to be. 18 1/2, but looked like 20, smooth firm flesh completely unblemished (no tatoos) and a broad smile to match. From paak glang (Central Thai not Isaan) he was very tactile and cute as apple pie, and a tentative juub soon became a passionate deep throat, and as usual my resolve to behave my age crumbled and off we went to the Suriwong (now 340 bt short time.) The off fee was 500 bt which is too bloody steep, but by then I was besotted and just wanted to get into his pants a quickly as possible. He turned out to be a virgin bottom (and expressed a desire to stay that way) but engaged enthusiastically in 69 and mutual fingering, followed by a vigorous mutual j/o session and inevitable very happy endings. A "short time" tip of 1,000bt was accepted without hesitation and with a big smile.

Apart from those sordid details, cruisers may be interested to know that at 2 am Heart Beat changes from a host bar to a disco, the boys become waiters and it's open to 5 or 6 am - so night owls now have somewhere to go when DJ closes.
Quote |