Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya recommendations
View Single Post
Old 24th March 2013, 12:12 AM
Travellerdave
Cruiser

I've just returned home from 3 weeks in Pattaya, where I had a very good time despite the exchange rate making a dent in my finances.
I offed boys from the bars and found them on Gayromeo. Mic My Gogo was open when I first arrived but closed later during my stay due to the underage boys issue. I did off boys on two occasions from there and they must have been 18+ because my hotel checked their ID cards. After it closed I went several times to Eros and had naked boys sitting with me whilst I groped and tongue kissed. I liked watching other customers doing the same.
My main source of boys was Gayromeo where I could choose from a large selection.
Fewer boys were available on Dongtan Beach, probably because of the popularity of GR, although there are still a few to be seen in the late afternoon in sexy speedos looking for business.
Samsuk Sauna was busy when I visited a couple of times and the extensions are near completion. I had a good time in the cruising area with a 50 year old farang and his young Thai boyfriend, sucking the former whilst being fucked by the latter.
I started versatile but later in my stay I became more bottom as I became more stretched and could take quite large thick cocks inside me.
I'm hoping to return for a repeat performance in June.
Quote |