Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya recommendations
View Single Post
Old 28th March 2013, 11:11 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

Back in Pattaya after a week freezing my balls off in Europe (Helsinki minus 15C one night) I needed some hot Thai bodies to thaw out. Fortunately Pattaya is well supplied After an after-noon delight with a Romeo regular I headed out for a couple of beers last night.
In Sunnee Happy was sadly depleted of guys as 1st April is the army's "lucky lottery" day when all 21 year olds get to see if they'll enjoy the next 2 year's free board and lodging (assault rifle provided) or can return to a life of debauchery and farang cock.
Moving on to its erstwhile sister bar (now shares a name with Versace's newest fragrance for men!) i noticed a farang enjoying a "suck sandwich" on one of the sofas with a couple of cuties. Apparently this bar got caught in the recent sweep that closed My MIc , but as its boys were all found to be of legal age was allowed to stay open , but sans the curtained off "comfort zones" that were the main attraction. Result was I found myself enjoying another "suck sandwich" screened only by a large cushion held by one of the guys. I love Thai creativity in the face of adversity, but lament the efforts of the boys in blue (or rather brown) to piss on all our parties!
Quote |