Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - the Beach in Khon Kaen
View Single Post
Old 1st April 2013, 06:48 AM
Xfun
Cruiser

The Beach is quite a way out of town, fairly deserted area, my last visit three years back, not many sauna clients, transport back to the city area late at night can be very difficult and the staff not very helpful on this matter, and the transport is expensive.

There are / were two massage venues right in the main city area within walking distance of the two or three main hotels (all within a cluster), this is about 3 to 4 years back. One massage venue called Dolphin, the other, forget the name, Utopia might have some details.

Both masage venues had a dozen or so massage boys, 90% quite masculine and nice looking young men, late teens / early twenties, very pleasant, keen to please, had some quite nice experiences at both venues.

Also a gay pub / drag show venue within a 2 or 3 minutes walk of the same cluster of hotels (this is about 3 years back, not sure whether the venue still exists / has same owner / format, etc.). No off staff. Very gay / very flamboyany young owner, excellent English, was insulted at my question about availability of the staff.

A few ladyboy waiter / most waiters very masculine, late teens / early twenties. I had overnight successes with two more masculine waiters but you need to be very very discreet, both met me at a rear door of my hotel, and both very very shy about discussing anything at their work place and very shy about being seen by hotel staff. Any overt attention at the pub venue and I'm sure they would quickly and totally avoid you.
Quote |