Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How I started.
Thread: How I started.
View Single Post
Old 2nd April 2013, 12:03 PM
chrisgowa
Cruiser

How I started.

My experimentation with guys started in college. Dorm life in the late 70's was either all male or all female. I lived in an all male dorm and was absolutely clueless. Since it was a small college and about three hours from home, I generally spent the weekends and three-day holidays at school.

On one such weekend, the dorm was all but empty. In fact the ONLY people on the second floor were the two guys across the stairwell from me. I got up Saturday morning and went to the showers. I was a little hung over from the night before and locked myself out of my room without realizing it. I finished my shave and shower. I got to my door and it was locked. The spare key was not in my shaving kit. I walked down to the first floor wrapped in a towel only to find an out to lunch-back in an hour note on the RA's door.

I went back upstairs and noticed the neighbors door was open and music was playing. I knocked on the doorframe and was told to come in. Both guys were in their boxers on their beds reading. I explained my problem and asked if they would mind if I just hung out with them until the RA got back. They bot laughed, said no problem and offered me a soda. We chatted for awhile and I noticed both were really checking me out. I also noticed they were both starting to tent their boxers which for some reason excited me and made me hard.

Seeing my response, Robbie (the darker haired smaller of the two guys) shifted his position which caused the fly of his boxers to open and expose his hard cock. Mike then did the same and I am now staring at them. Mike said "I hope you dont mind" and started to stroke his cock. Robbie didnt say a word, he just started to stroke his cock too. Both of them were staring at the bulge in my towel and licking their lips. I could not take my eyes off of them as they stroked their cocks. I was rock hard and as excited as I had ever been.

Robbie said "Go ahead. Its ok." I opened the towel and started to stroke my cock. I started with the same slow rhythm they were using. Mike got up, moved to the center of the room and continued to stroke himself while watching me. Robbie got up and stood next to Mike. They started to stroke each other! With their free hands they were playing with nipples and caressing each other. I was on fire.

Then they kissed. Deep and hard. My stroking was getting faster and I could not tear my eyes away from them. I was leaking precum like only a 19 year old can and using it as lube for my rubbing. They broke their kiss, Robbie looked at me and said "Join us." and I did. Robbie kissed me and I kissed him back. Mike moved my hand away and took my cock into his mouth. The feelings were so intense it was AMAZING! After a short time, Mike came up and Robbie went down.

Robbie, locked on to my mouth while Mike deep throated me. I noticed a strange but pleasant taste in Robbie's mouth. Then it dawned on me that the taste was me and I really liked it. I was carried away with lust and the moment. When Mike came up, I went down on Robbie. The taste, the smell, the sights...

This was a Saturday of firsts. Robbie and Mike introduced me to a whole new world. We spent the next three semesters experimenting and enjoying each other. We lost touch after college. Thank you Robbie and Mike wherever you are!
Quote |