Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy
View Single Post
Old 9th April 2013, 11:25 AM
lancinator13
Cruiser

Wink My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy (13)

It was a weird summer.

One of the guys in the group was a fairly wealthy businessman who hired me as an "intern" for a decent wage.

Every day I'd go to work and spend lots of time under his desk, sucking his cock as he worked. He used to enjoy having me slowly suck him while he made deals on the phone, or even talked to his staff. I always wondered what would have happened if I'd stood up in the middle of the meeting. He did cum in my mouth during meetings on several occasions and I wonder if his staff thought he was having a stroke.

He'd send me over to visit the other group members from time to time, and I'd earn my wages bent over a chair, or kneeling on the floor. Several times he "loaned" me to non-group members, which was scary - I'd ride my bike to an address given to me, and there'd be a strange man standing there with a hard-on ready to use me.
Quote |