Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 12th April 2013, 12:22 PM
chaotou
Cruiser

Yes, Musclefanxx and others who might be interested, Tawan is busy.

Last Saturday at show time is was full, but the Friday before Songkran is was positively standing room only. I don't think they'd turn anyone away, but I am sure some people took one look inside and decided to leave.

Drinks are now 350 baht. I was there on a Friday and a Saturday night only. It could be drinks are priced higher on Weekends, but I don't know. They collect for the drink when they deliver it. No check bin. It does make it easier since everyone wants to get up and leave when the show is over.

The show has been changed up a bit. Some components you will recognize because they are similar to before. I'm talking about the S&M themed stuff: Hot wax, beating with hoses, etc.

The big-dick show is no longer a parade through the audience and up on stage. Now the guys take the stage sort of dancing with jean cut-offs on, but the shorts are unzipped with erections hanging out. Another new act, several groups of guys come out in pairs. One guy of each pair is in a sarong and the second is in a grass skirt. The sarong guy is a muscle guy. They do a two song act. First song the sarong comes off and the guy does a muscle pose-off naked and erect, while the second guy admires him. Second song, sarong guy gets sucked.

Some nice changes to the show. Also, some guys who I have never seen show it "all" in previous shows did this time.

Also, both days I was there the last 15 minutes or so before the show when the guys took their turn on the stage they did so without their briefs. That's right, naked. They did cover themselves with their hands. Some better than others.

Lots of familiar faces and a few new ones. Friday night it was clear there were a lot of Asian boys visiting for Songkran. Lots of eye candy in the audience.
Quote |