Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chiang mai massage
View Single Post
Old 14th April 2013, 12:58 AM
Xfun
Cruiser

Heaven massage - cm

Fairly new venue, went last night for first visit, arrived late around 11.30pm but still open and about 10 working boys still on duty.

One of the massage boys seemed to be 'keeping things moving' whilst the owner / manager / captain or whatever he is sat talking to visiting friends.

I took the boy mentioned above, very pleasant young man (what I call 'Macho Cute'), tried hard to please, 22 yrs old, lots of persistance that he str8, but was erect when he took off his underwear and readily engaged in all except rear entry. No English but that's not a problem for me.

Fee is 1,250Baht includes minimum tip for the boy (house gets 600 / boy gets 650). I did give extra because he well deserved it.

Two staff what I would call mini musclemen (I say mini because they were both quite short), very well developed well defined bodies, not musclemen but approaching that 'status'.
Quote |