Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chiang mai massage
View Single Post
Old 23rd April 2013, 07:16 PM
NuckyT
Cruiser

2Brothers

I am new here but not new to Chiang Mai. Nice to read some detailed info regarding the different places here. I frequently use 2 Brothers as I am into Twinky-style masseurs. Last month I was there two times and both time I was lucky with my choices of Masseurs.
First I went with Aon (he is pictured on their website): nice polite boy . Decent massage and perfect happy ending (I like to be bottom with them and he obliged ). Aon can moan very nicely and came big. I payed 650 baht for the creme massage and tipped him 1000 baht. He likes to talk and kiss. Can recommend him
Before the massage you shower alone; after shower is done together.

Last week I went back and Aon was on leave so I took another sweety. He claimed his named was Lucas but he resembles the last masseur on their website very much. He is very girly/fem but once in a while I like that too. Massage was very good too only he reversed the whole thing (I liked that) . First the deed then the relaxing massage. He came big on my chest; loves rimming(both ways) but is unfortunately not into fucking. But massage was very good and I liked his style and person. Same prices were payed by me.

I read mr Xfun eports about 69 club and will visit them today. Hope they have twinky types there too.Their website looks promissing.
Quote |