Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - "Sleeze bars" up-date wanted
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2013, 11:33 AM
bkkguy
Cruiser

Well the inside go-go bar part of Screw Boy opened tonight (Friday)

your mileage may vary but mine ran out half way through the show! just as I thought it couldn't get any worse with the current bad wig drag queen slipping all over the wet and waxy stage (after the previous uninspired candle and soda shows) - at least she was appropriately "singing" 'I will survive' - I saw the next act emerge from the dressing room standing there waiting to miss their lighting and music queues like all the previous acts and decided to call it quits

while there were many familiar faces (unfortunately particularly among the mamasans) at 280 baht a drink and a motley crew of dancers to compliment the "show" I don't think I will be rushing back - but as I say your mileage may vary!

it was however packed - though they must have been handing out invites, there were some very "mixed" groups at some of the tables!

bkkguy
Quote |