Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - the Beach in Khon Kaen
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2013, 02:12 AM
gregvc
Cruiser

Beach Khon Kaen

Went to KK for work. Had very hard time finding The Beach. Failed the first time. Second night got there by asking a taxi driver. Long way out of town. Does not see to relate to any of the web addresses or google. Out past Centara and Cactus Hotels. Dolphin is within walking distance from big hotels. Taxi wanted me to go there but I think it is a boy bar. Many "sports" bars with older farang. Guess the Isarn wives are home.
I think that they don't get many farang at the Beach. More like a local sauna than Babylon or Heaven. A bit cramped. After a while, I met up with a couple of guys, one who gave me a ride back to my hotel on his motor bike. They are conscious about others seeing them with a farang. Afterall, don't want someone thinking they are there for sex!!
Quote |