Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - "Sleeze bars" up-date wanted
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2013, 06:30 AM
bkkguy
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
Two questions on the "new" bar; how much are they asking for drinks? And how many dancers do they have?
as I said drinks were 280 Baht - g&t (I think there was probably some g in there somewhere) and "black" soda, didn't see the price of a beer for one of the go-go dancers

new owners, so previous discount arrangements with mamasans (many of whom are still there) may or may not still apply, and again this was opening night so prices may or may not be more negotiable other nights

at about 11:30 there where 3 go-go dancers on stage, joined by 4 others just before the show started and I could see at least 3-4 others around sitting with customers - all in white briefs (the go-go dancers, not the customers!) - again this was a "special" night, not sure what the usual turnout may be

bkkguy
Quote |