Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - "Sleeze bars" up-date wanted
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2013, 08:19 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkguy View Post
as I said drinks were 280 Baht - g&t (I think there was probably some g in there somewhere) and "black" soda, didn't see the price of a beer for one of the go-go dancers

bkkguy
Oops, I didn't notice your mention of the price the first time around. Thanks! It seems like all the bars in that area, at least over on Soi Twilight are now asking for 280 baht , or more, per drink, and not inclined to discount that price. I stopped by Heartbeat Boy a few nights ago and asked the price and they told me 150 baht. In the past they have quoted higher prices and I was able to get them down to a lower price, but this time they didn't even try to gouge me! The choice of boys, however, was pretty pathetic. Expect for one or two straight looking guys with nice bodies, the rest of the dozen guys on offer were all prancing, flamboyant types. I drank my beer quickly and got out of there. Found much better selection, and offed one, at another bar on Soi Twilight. I must be getting old because I can't even remember the name of the bar, but it's located upstairs, on the left side if you are entering from Suriwong Road, next to the massage place with the pool tables. They were also charging 280 baht but had a good selection of boys and the mamasans weren't the usual creepy, queeny, annoying types that lurk over your shoulder. I'll be back.
Quote |