Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya recommendations
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2013, 11:04 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

Approaching wet season, Pattaya is very quiet and the boys are all getting desperate for trade.

Corner bar in Sunnee has re-opened and can best be descibed as "futuristic retro". The waiters are all in day-glo orange tank tops, and the lighting is ultra-violet blue, so the tank tops seem to be floating in a blue haze. Interesting! Pity there are no clients at the moment.

Cock-tails has about a dozen legal age boys who all claim to be "puu-chai" but are not averse to exploring the "dark side" with a minimum of encouragement.

Eros is running regular theme parties and gets full marks for effort, probably attracting most of the limited clients around. Tonight was "Tarzan night", and I found a pair of ultra cute guys (24 and 25 y o. brothers,) who were very happy to play Tarzan and Jane back at my place

PS. Is any-one else still on this site? I've never seen so few posts active before
Quote |