Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya recommendations
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2013, 07:10 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawadee View Post
I had my first real Sunee experience last year. I don't remember the name of the bar, but they had stripper poles at each table and someone in their undies. Before I knew what happened, someone NOT wearing their undies was in my lap. He might not have been my first choice, I like thin and slim but he was soft and warm and very smooth. We ended up going to his place which was an apt across from the bar. I know I over tipped, but I got "the story" they all seem to have. What's the going amount of tip for a short time massage? I'm on GR, any other websites recommended? Best Apps on smartphones?
I think you went to Krazy Dragon, which as I reported recently has closed and is being converted into (not another!) beer bar. I had many similar exciting experiences there, but a huge drop in farang visitors (and expat residents) means many of the venues are just un-economic. (Eros and Happy are the only remaining "touchy / feely" table top bars in Sunnee.)

GR is still the most active site (and Grindr on App) and every day there are dozens of willing guys, but it can be hit and miss and there's no substitute for the fun of the encounter you described, and checking out the goods before you buy. I still tip 1,000 for short time, but last night I decided to give the 2 brothers 4,000 bht for a month's rent on the room they share (they didn't make any requests by the way) as they hadn't had a customer for 3 weeks and were pretty broke. (A room near Index Mall with no bed, no air and they had to buy their own fan and TV.) It was worth it though - they are both sizzling hot guys who didn't hold back cuming twice and making sure I was also very happy

So guys -PLEASE come back to Pattaya while it's still here - a few hundred cute guys are depending on you !
Quote |