Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya recommendations
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2013, 04:07 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
-- Khun Biggles,

- A farang friend, who plans to visit soon, has asked me to enquire if HAPPY PLACE, BoyzTown, still has its 'Boys' Bingo.' every 22nd. of the month?
- Recently I've not seen HAPPY PLACE advertising in the freebie & monthly mags. as it used to do.
- Thanks in advance for the info.. --
Lukylok has well answered. Suggest you re-direct him to Eros. Details of Eros' Bingo nights, and all the parties are on their web-site and "Nicky's" weekly updates. (nicky@nickysgaypattaya.com)

Re Corner Bar Sunneee (now "Double Shot") one of my guys tells me the new owners want to change the image and the waiters (who are reportedly all 100% straight,) are no longer allowed to sit with the customers- who must now drink alone! The waiters also cannot be offed until after the bar closes !! Maybe that's why last night there were about 10 waiters and no customers .We'll see how long this policy lasts - I suspect not long!
Quote |