Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How I started.
Thread: How I started.
View Single Post
Old 5th June 2013, 09:31 PM
chrisgowa
Cruiser

It was funny that I never really felt guilty about what we did. I didn't need to justify it. I just enjoyed it when and where I could. My first experience was too much pleasure. When we finally got around to fucking, I was in shock.

I guess that since I was "so straight" and was still dating women, Robbie and Mike were a little reluctant to broach the subject. We had gone out for a hike and lunch in the high desert just out of town. We had hiked to a natural hot spring about an hours drive and 45 minute hike from school. It was mid-week and we had the spring to ourselves. We got naked and eased into the water.

We are all feeling each others cock under the water and were kissing and nipple play. We were getting very worked up and Mike and I started to both work on Robbie. We got out of the water and started playing on a blanket by the spring. Robbie flips around and starts sucking my cock. I am a VERY visual guy and am really getting into watching Robbie work. I look up to see what Mike is doing and I see his face buried in Robbie's ass. I wasn't sure what Mike was doing but he was really getting into it as he was moaning around my cock.

Robbie comes up off of me and literally begs Mike to fuck him. Mike lubes up with spit and starts to slide into Robbie's ass. I cant take my eyes off of it. I am stroking myself and watching Mike go balls deep. Robbie is making funny noises but Mike waits a minute and starts to fuck him! The look on Robbie's face, the sounds he was making. It was the most erotic, exciting, overwhelming thing I had even seen in my young life. It was just a few minutes til Mike started to pick up speed and was fucking Robbie hard. Mike slammed into Robbie one last time, tensed up and came inside Robbie's ass and collapsed on top of him.

Both were breathing very hard and I was just hard and leaking pre-cum. Mike pulled out of Robbie with a slight slurpy popping sound. Robbie got back into position and asked me to fuck him. Mike told me to go for it and I did. Robbie was already well lubed with Mike's cum and was loosened up. I got into position and started to enter him. It was hotter and tighter and more everything than any woman could be. Fucking incredible!

Robbie was actually massaging my cock with his ass. I had never felt anything like it. I pretty much got carried away and finished fast. It was the best ever. I was sweating and panting like I had just sprinted to four minute mile. I needed a few minutes to regain my composure and catch my breath.

We got back into the spring, drank a beer and just soaked. We were all so spent from the hot spring and the sex that we pretty much just slow walked back to my truck. Nobody said a word on the walk back.

It was a fairly quiet ride back to campus. We had just turned down the street to our dorm and Mike asked me what I thought. I looked at Robbie. I looked at Mike. I just said "Amazing." When can we do that again. They just smiled.
Quote |