Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Your First Gloryhole
View Single Post
Old 6th June 2013, 12:20 AM
The Joint
Cruiser

First great first time.

So before the other day, i had never even seen a glory hole but there is a first time for everything.

IT started out as a interesting day. When i woke up that morning i was feeling quite honry and like being a slut. I got one of my best and good sized vibrating anal plugs put it up my ass and decided to go clothes shopping and try one a bunch of clothing and see how long i could take this 4 inch long, 2 1/4 thick vibrating dildo in side of me.

I went to the local Target store and started trying on cloths. I was feeling like a drag queen a bit that day so i tried on some really tight short shorts, dresses and skirts. After about 2 hours, i bought short shorts for some interesting sex with friends later when i had to go to the bathroom.

It was about 1 in the after noon on a tuesday. I entered the bathroom which was very quiet and you could very easily here my anal plug vibrating. I decided to go to a stall and take it out. When i closed the stall door, second from the end, i noticed a hole in my stall going to the one next to me. i paid no attention to it. As i knelt down to take my anal plug out the worst happened.

There is my load vibrating anal plug, on the floor just out of reach in to the other stall. i get down on my knees to get it when all of a sudden a huge dick pokes it hole though the hole and some one kicks my anal plug over.

I was stunned to say the least. With out any hesitation, i put the plug back in my ass and started sucking his huge dick.

I started nice and slow. Just started slowly rubbing it. Then i started to lick the tip. Sadly from there, i lost control and started giving him deep throat. it most have taken him 10 min. In the middle of a deep deep throat, he cummed. Needless to say i swallowed every drop of it.

The story does not end here how ever. I got down and crawled under the stall wall and saw that he was some one from my former school. Knowing who he was, i stood up, took the plug out of me ass and let him fuck me for about 30 min until he cummed again in my ass .

This by far is one of my best sex experiences yet. i only hope that every time i go to the bathroom in a public restrooms that there is a big huge dick waiting for me!

I <3 8==========D~~~
Quote |