Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - "Sleeze bars" up-date wanted
View Single Post
Old 21st June 2013, 09:29 PM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer

I was in Screwboy at the end of last month and Super A, too.

I thought Screwboy had a nice mix though I gulped down my drink and left about three minutes after their show started - three ladyboys waving fans and filmy red robes around endlessly isn't what I go to a gay bar to see. I was seated a bit too far from the stage to get to know any of the boys better but that was because I went in just before the show started and the front seats (and the ones lining the little wall facing the stage) were all filled. I thought their tout did a good job bringing people in and there were many young ladies who'd come in to watch the show, too. No pressure from the mamasan, the tout or the waiters to buy drink or off boy, either.

Super A was also okay, I thought. Yes, it was cramped but they had a small and I thought fairly nice mix of boys who were quite prepared to get friendly. None of them were pushy. The mamasan was the barman who sort of left me and my friend alone to get acquainted with the boys after he'd brought us our drinks. If I hadn't been with a friend who wanted to see the other bars, I'd probably have stayed on a bit longer and offed at least one of those boys who'd invited me to pet the friendly snake in his tighty whiteys.

I hope this helps. Sorry I can't comment about the drinks as my friend paid for them but he did say that they seemed cheaper than the other bars we'd been to the day before.
Quote |