Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok Go-Go Boy Bar update
View Single Post
Old 4th July 2013, 11:09 PM
trentaus
Cruiser

Bangkok Go-Go Boy Bar update

Dream Boys has become a complete rip-off and I will not go there again. Drink charges are now 380 baht and off fee 650 baht - and this was on a Tuesday night with few customers. Only 50% of the usual number of boys and not a good crop. The show of course hasn't changed in the 3+ years I have been visiting Bangkok. Screw Boys may have been refurbished but the boys are a drab lot. Heart Beat had drinks at 200 baht and some better looking guys. X-Boys line up not that impressive but better than Dream Boys and that is saying a lot! I have come to the conclusion that the best looking money boys are now soliciting via the internet, thus bypassing the go-go bar scene with the pricey drinks and off fees. I am also observing that an ever increasing number of go-go boys originate from outside Thailand (e.g. Laos and Cambodia). The locals have obviously become more enterprising....
Quote |