Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 8th July 2013, 10:15 AM
LikeThai
Cruiser

Was at Tawan in June. I visited on a Friday and a weekday.

Shows are truncated at weekdays, so the boys are more approachable because they want an OFF. Surprisingly, some new boys join the pack - not so muscled but not effeminate - some old boys joined and I was told their oral skills were very much seasoned (I don't think the staff was referring to English). ;-)

On Fri/Sat/Sun, after 10PM before the show, the boys take off their thongs when they go on stage, but they will cover with their hands. Some cheeky ones will let you have a peek.

The shows have some variation. I saw one where 5-6 bodybuilders go on stage with erect cocks and after posing, the ladyboys (and some regular looking fit guys) come to suck them off. Nice change.

There is no shuck-wow (masturbation shows) on the weekday, but weekend spurts were a plenty, including one guy who geysered into a group of shocked lady tourists.

Generally, all the bodybuilders were off-seasoned. Some starting to diet, and some starting their rounds of steriods. So, maybe one or two may be extra horny and sensitive but most are plump. One or two dieting have six packs, but generally speaking it is low seasoned, so some are hoping to get OFFs after not landing a customer for days.

Good luck!
Quote |