Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gimme your Sexclub stories
View Single Post
Old 12th July 2013, 11:05 AM
bjones1323
Cruiser

ABS Adventure

Not really a bath house, but a great experience at a book store in Michigan's U.P. It's called Sensual Arts, has 2 theater rooms, glory hole booths and a private viewing room with a couch and mirrors everywhere! I always start out in a big booth and get completely naked. This particular time I had a 6" butt plug in when I got there. I dropped a few dollars in and waited. It was a Friday night around 9:00. With in 15 minutes I had my first cock to suck. It was average in length, but thick. I worked the head for a few minutes with my tongue before I worked it's length. I got it nice and wet and prepared to hit the back of my throat! In no time my nose was buried in his belly and his cock was at the back of my throat. I worked the underside of his cock with my tongue while I kept his tip at the back of my throat. He lasted only a minute or so in my throat before he blew his load. One down, 6 more to go!

My next semen supplier entered the booth opposite the guy that was filling my stomach with a rather sizeable load. He saw my ass facing him thru the hole and started to work the plug in my ass. The holes here are about 4" wide & 8" high in the bigger booths. He had plenty of room to get at my ass with his whole arm in my booth while I was cleaning my first cock off. He pulled the plug all the way out and slammed it in hard. That got my attention. So I held my ass open to give him the impression I wanted more. He wasted no time in replacing the plug With 2 fingers. I reached back and added his 3rd finger. This got him excited and he really worked my ass good with 3. He then shouted he was gonna cum so I spun real quick and asked him to put his cock thru the hole. It was only about 5", but it spewed a huge load all over my face. I tried to get as much down my throat as possible, but some got on my forehead and chest. No worries, though! I just rubbed it all over my body.

I rested a bit before my next donor came in. He had a very nice 6" cock, shaved balls and had a cock ring on. He put his cock through the hole and I worked it for a few minutes until he came in my mouth. It was a nice load. 3 Down, 3 to go.
My 4the new cum giver was a guy about 50 yrs old with a magnificent 7" uncut cock. I spent about 15 minutes on him taking him deep in my throat and working the tip as well. He even asked to suck my cock, so we switched off every few minutes. I didn't want to blow my load, so I finished him off and he gave me a healthy dose of man juice.

My 5the & 6the were my most memorable of the evening. They were a couple. They went into the booths on either side of me. I alternated sucking their cocks for a while, then they asked to taste me for a bit. So I slipped my cock through one hole and the other guy slipped his hand in my asshole. They alternated fingering my ass and sucking my cock for quite a while until they started working my ass with their cocks. Both guys had nice cocks, one 6" & one about 8". I took 2 loads deep in my ass and thought it couldn't get any better then that. But my night wasn't over yet. They asked me to go into the theater room with no clothes on. So I followed.

I was put down on my knees and had. 3 Guys jack off on my head and back. Then my 2 Guys alternated fucking my cum filled ass until they both filled me again. Then we all went into the private booth. They put me buns up kneeling on the couch and worked my hole with their tongues, fingers and cocks. Licking their own cum from my ass and jerking and sucking my hard cock. When I was about to cum, they stopped jerking me, both stood behind me and each stuck 2 Fingers in my ass and opened me up. They then unleashed streams of hot piss into my gaping, cum filled hole. I came instantly as they filled me up with piss. They alternated sucking their cum & piss from my well fucked hole. It was the most intense fucking I have ever had.
Quote |