Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Your First Gloryhole
View Single Post
Old 12th July 2013, 11:19 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Well my first time using a glory hole was not my first time seeing one.

The first time I saw one I think was around 16 as well - only I looked old enough that they let me in the dirty bookstore. I had finally gotten up the courage to go into one of the movie booths (this store was WAY behind on technology - each booth had your choice of 2 movies and I was scared if someone saw me walk out of a booth showing a gay movie - but they had just started putting 1 gay and 1 straight film in some of the booths - so no one would know!)

So I was in the booth with the door locked and I don't think I made it through the opening credits before I had my cock out. After a couple of minutes - I know it was not much more than that because I would not have lasted much longer - I noticed a finger sticking through a hole in the wall - and then a tongue.

Rather than thinking about what the guy on the other side of the wall wanted all I could think of is someone is going to recognize me and out me! I think I was out of that store in about 30 seconds.

It was a couple of weeks before I went back to the store and I saw another gay movie - only this one had glory hole action in the film and it occurred to me what that hole was for - only when I went back to that first booth the hole was now boarded up.

I kept looking and it seems that store was worried about cops because every time I saw a glory hole there after that first time they were already closed off.

I guess my paranoia of being outed was even stronger than my hornyness...
Quote |