Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok Go-Go Boy Bar update
View Single Post
Old 17th July 2013, 08:53 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by trentaus View Post
Dream Boys has become a complete rip-off and I will not go there again. Drink charges are now 380 baht and off fee 650 baht - and this was on a Tuesday night with few customers.
Thanks for the update. Sadly, that seems to be the "norm" now for the go-go bars on that soi. I agree; that's a total ripoff and I won't patronize places that are that greedy and clueless. Very sad to see the Bangkok gay bar scene going downhill in recent years. I used to love going to go-go bars in the 90s and for a few years in the previous decade. But rising prices and the decreasingly quality of boys on offer has caused me to go out much less often in recent years. I see more hot guys at my local motorcycle taxi stand than I do in Bangkok go-go bars. Yeah, there are a lot of guys online at sites like Gay Romeo, but I still miss that sensual thrill of seeing guys dancing wearing only briefs. It's too bad that so many of the Thai guys (note that I don't call them "dancers") in bars nowadays are as old, flabby and hairy as what I'd see back in the US. What happened to young and cute?
Quote |