Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok Go-Go Boy Bar update
View Single Post
Old 27th July 2013, 03:38 AM
trentaus
Cruiser

Boyztown at Pattaya still best

I have just returned home after three weeks in Thailand including some days in Bangkok (see my previous report on bars in Bangkok). I think that Pattaya is indeed still the best place. There are always a fresh crop of boys. They seem to come straight here from the country. I found Cupidol and Lucky Seven interesting but the best range of boys are to be found at Funny Boys and Toy Boys opposite. The worst selection were at Boys, Boys, Boys. They are just plain ugly! HappyPlace is just as bad. If you want handsome tops then go to A-Bomb but expect to cop the odd straight guy there who will have trouble getting aroused.

The prices in Pattaya are more reasonable than Soi Twilight, although I know of one particularly cute boy from Toy Boys who intends to go to Bangkok to work because the average fee is 3000bht whereas it is 1500 baht in Pattaya. I hope this is not the start of an unwelcome trend.
Quote |