Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2013, 08:06 PM
chaotou
Cruiser

I posted of a good time had a Tawan back in April. Enjoyed the new shows and the fact that some old time "stars" now showed it all in the new shows.

Last week, had an opposite experience. Very slow night, few customers, so that is blamed on everything. Show started, 11pm, "Boss wait, no customer." Although, not usually a night that starts with a cabaret show, guess what? At 11, the ladies came in and we had to sit through 20 minutes of bad lip-syncing and dancing. Again, boss saving money they told me, cabaret is cheaper.

The guys took the stage for an abbreviated version of the usual whip and suck show. No naked posing, no JO show, no big cock show, nothing worth staying for. So, after waiting longer than usual for the show to start, I left early, in the middle of the show. And, I wasn't alone.

Wit was there, only "super-star" there. #5, is becoming very popular, don't know his name. Dark-skined, nice body from Buri Ram. Got repeated offs that night, and I am told every night.

Meykin wasn't there. I was told he stopped working a few months ago because he has a "customer." I sent him a text the next day and he said he was home with the family and will be back next month. So, the retired with a customer story is apparently untrue.

Not fun this time, but I will go again. Wish they were consistent. I'd advise going on a Friday or Saturday, otherwise, slow night = bad time as the boss tries to save money.

Off fee still 500 THB, drinks 300 THB, although I heard they are 350 THB on Fri/Sat.
Quote |