Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya recommendations
View Single Post
Old 5th September 2013, 07:39 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
[/i]

-- Khun Biggles.,
- Thanks for yr. updates:
>1.- What are the current drinks' prices in KD. &
>2.- How much do its young men expect for some discreet pleasuring nowadays?
>3.- I hope that both EROS and HAPPY BAR are OPEN still.
Last night Krazy charged 140 for a beer / soft drink. I don't think the boys expectations have changed- all donations are gratefully expected

Yes Eros and Happy both in full swing, but its VERY quiet here at the moment being the end of the European summer hols and the pre high-season lull.

However on the subject of drinks prices, the Thai government has just today added a whopping tax increase that will have a 5 to 10 bht impact on beer at retail level, but a huge effect on imported wines - around 20 % on cheap wines and doubling the cost of premium wines. Of course Lao khao (responsible for most of the drunks, road deaths, binge drinking) is virtually untouched so the Thai booze barons will get even richer while the locals kill themselves in even greater numbers as they abandon their recent foray into wine drinking (at 12% alc) and revert to Lao Khao at 40%. alc. T.I.T. !!
Quote |