Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Caught in action
View Single Post
Old 6th September 2013, 02:18 AM
chrisgowa
Cruiser

There is a fairly large park with a dog park in north central Phoenix. It is just south of a high school. I stopped by and saw a couple of cars in the parking lot but nobody was outside. As I walked up to the men's room, I heard some rustling from inside. As I turned the corner, I saw one 40something year old guy giving another guy a very enthusiastic blowjob. They did not notice me and I began to rub myself while I watched from the doorway.

The guy standing caught sight of me and immediately pulled out with a scared look. I told them to keep going and that I would stand watch. They looked at each other and I pulled out my hard cock and started stroking to prove I wasn't a cop. They smiled and went back to work as I watched.

When the first guy finished the guy on his knees said "Your turn" and I walked in. The other guy said he would keep watch while I was treated to an excellent bj. It was VERY exciting. Semi-public, being watched was just too much and I finished fast. My new friend swallowed every drop.

We got ourselves together and were leaving just as a Parks and Rec truck drove up. The guy gave us the stink eye as we left but I just smiled.
Quote |