Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok Go-Go Boy Bar update
View Single Post
Old 13th September 2013, 10:37 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

I made a long overdue visit to the Patpong/Suriwong district on Monday night. Sad, but not surprised to see that Heartbeat Boys has apparently closed. It was locked up and showed no signs of opening anytime soon. I poked me head inside the new and remodeled Screw Boys, but didn't stay. They had one guy I would call attractive and the rest looked like last decade's leftovers. After they told me that drinks were 280 baht I laughed and retreated. I walked over to Soi Twilight (or whatever it's called nowadays) and went to X-Size, the upstairs go-go bar. Drinks there were quoted at 290 baht, but I usually like their selection of boys so I thought I'd give it a go. Well, slim pickings on this night. Yeah, it was a Monday, but nothing in there tickled my fancy, so I left and walked down to Super A. Drinks there are only 150 baht. While at that bar, I met a young guy from New Zealand who was experiencing his very first Bangkok gay go-go bar. He seemed a bit dazed and overwhelmed by it all. Maybe I'm jaded at this point, having been going to these bars for over 20 years, but even Super A bored me on this night. I know many of the guys there, and have offed some of them over the years, but nothing looked good to me this time around. The whole bar scene in Bangkok is looking pretty bleak lately. Looks like it's back to Gay Romeo for me.
Quote |