Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok Go-Go Boy Bar update
View Single Post
Old 15th September 2013, 05:39 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
[/i][/color]

-- In SUNNEE PLAZA I would hope that the flg. a go-go bars are OPEN still: EROS, HAPPY BOYS, KRAZY DRAGON, MIC MY & NICE BOYS - not that I was all that enchanted with the last pair, (good olde sleeze bars.),.
- Is ALL OF ME BAR the new boy on the block when it comes to providing massage facilities?
Yes all 5 above bars are open, but both My Mic and Nice Boys are stocked with "C team" offerings, while Eros and Happy have slipped to "B team".

I don't do massage in Sunnee so cant help on that front

Last week in Boystown I ventured in to Boys Boys Boys (having ignored it for the last 10 years.) It was a little surreal with the platform stocked with about a dozen big , built mature Thai guys (inc No 22 who would not look out of place in Tawan), to be replaced on rotation by a dozen of the lightest twinkiest guys you could imagine. So I'm not sure who their target audience is - every-one I guess. (Drinks 180 - 200 bht.)
Quote |