Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok Go-Go Boy Bar update
View Single Post
Old 15th September 2013, 09:49 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
Biggles, thanks for the tips on Pattaya. I have to admit that I haven't been in there in several years. The last time was perhaps 5 or 6 years ago! Which is shocking because I used to go there 2 or 3 times a year after I moved to Thailand. But I reached a point where Pattaya started to become creepy to me. It's not that I didn't feel safe, but I didn't feel comfortable in the bar scene there. Much more affordable, certainly, but something about the vibe of South Pattaya and Sunee Plaza just didn't feel "right" to me. And then there is the matter of all those Russians in the area ...
I really think you should try Pattaya for a weekend. In Boystown Funny Boys and Toy Boys (opposite) are very relaxed and non threatening. Vaasa is small but intimate, Lucky 7 quite flirty, X-men has great shows, and in Sunnee Eros and Happy (both less that 6 year old) are good sleezy fun. (The under-age thing completely cleared out of Sunnee.) The Russians are very few at the moment, but will return in force at the high season - so get in quick! Much better than BKK.
Quote |