Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Your First Gloryhole
View Single Post
Old 18th September 2013, 08:27 PM
gigboy
Cruiser

My first time sucking cock at a glory hole was an ABS in Upland (?) called the Mustang. (it's long closed now). The joint had two empty booths separated by a common wall with a glory hole cut out and chair in the other booth for the cocksucker to sit on.

I was nervous, never been to a glory hole. I almost chickened out ... I stepped into the booth, pulled the curtain and sat on the chair waiting for a date to show. I soon heard footsteps entering the booth next door, closing the curtain. I nervously peek through the glory hole, saw a guy stroking his cock. I leaned back, pulled my pants down, stroked my cock ... In not time a hard cock appeared for service. I licked his cut cock head, tasted his precum and began working my lips around his cock shaft, sucking him until he shot his load. It happened really quick. I think in less than a minute or so. But, what a rush. I got up, walked around to catch my breath, then return to the glory hole. I sucked two more cocks that night and, afterwords, returned once a week, mostly in boi mode, and a couple of times in drag. I'd go there for about an hour and sucked maybe 3 or 4 cocks. I stopped going when vice started paying too much attention ... but, it was fun.
Quote |