Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - sex cinema
Thread: sex cinema
View Single Post
Old 24th September 2013, 09:20 AM
gregvc
Cruiser

sex cinema

went to Saphan Kwai today. Over 80% of boys seem after money, but only partly. They quickly reduce rates from 200 baht to 100 to 50 to 20 to a beer!. This is all done with mostly a sense of humour. Ladyboys never came near today. 3 times in the nearly 3 hours I was there, a big (10 to 20 guys) group seemed to have a group chuckwow. I had a look but worried that the photos they were taking might include me! Also, in such a big group a few pick pockets could happen. In fact for the first time ever, 2 notes were missing from my pocket when I checked later. Was it the last guy spoke English ok said that he did not care about the money? Next time I go I will hide any money and maybe take a smaller bag. I find the Chinatown theatre has older guys but no money boys or ladyboys.
Quote |