Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - first time you le a guy cum in your ass...submit your stories
View Single Post
Old 27th September 2013, 04:52 PM
ButtBoy447
Cruiser

Thumbs up My First Time was a Double

I first had man sex at the glory holes. I used the glory holes for many years to get blown. I'd always make sure the guy blowing me had a hard on. I'd suck cock but it was always me that came. I got some ass fucking thru the holes from time to time but mostly just blow jobs. I experimented with protected anal a bit at the holes and even shared my booth a few times with a dudes that fucked me with a rubber. In time my appetites increased to the point where I finally let a cock cum in my mouth. After enjoying many loads in my mouth, I came the conclusion that anal would feel better raw and decided it was time to take it to the next level. I had a trip to Amsterdam coming up and I decided to take it raw for the first time on the trip.
The night before I left turned out to be a very warm night in San Francisco, which is quite rare. I decide to take advantage and go to the park and do some out door cruising. I cleaned my ass, put on a pair of shorts, and headed out.
I parked and headed up the hill to the main cruising area. Just before I got there I took the shorts off and tied them to my ankle. It was rare that it was this warm at night and the place was packed with cruisers. I got into the first of several concealed areas where the action takes place. I found a nude man with a raging hard on standing and another kneeling behind him riming his ass. He cock was hard and exposed so I bent over and sucked him. I do pretty good with my throat and tongue. He started pumping his penis deep in my throat. The pumping prevented the guy now facing me on his knees from riming so he moved over to my exposed butt hole. I'd been rimed only once before and it is fabulous. I continued to work on the cock in my mouth as I enjoyed the rim job and a crowd gathered to watch the action.
The guy in mouth reach back kinda cut off my rim job and fingered my hole to signal he want to fuck. I turned around and for the first time a penis entered my man cunt raw and bareback. After the rim job I was open and ready for a pounding. He went right to it with strong quick strokes. I watched the rim guy kneeling in front of me beat his meat as I took it up the ass in full force. One of the crowd watching us pushed his cock into my face and gladly sucked him for a bit but the action behind me was too thrilling to give him proper head. It took several minutes and a reentry before the cock in my ass came to a stop buried balls deep. He jerked around a few times inside me a pulled free. I was pretty sure he came but before I could check for sure I felt hands on my hips. It was rim guy. He tasted and tongue fucked me before he stood up and penetrated me with his thick cock. I was thrilled to continue the anal pleasure as he slapped against me pounding my hole. As he fucked me, and another penis was presented in front on me and a I took him into my mouth and sucked him. I was aware of many men around us including another guy getting ass fucked and at least one other blow job in progress with in a few yards of me. These two guys fucked at me from both ends and I loved it. My blow job guy reached in and took my cock in his hand and felt my hardness pulling his dick from my hungry mouth. He turned around and pushed back until my cock penetrated his ass. The force of the dude pounding inside me we transferred to the ass I was now fucking. I had never been sandwiched and I was loving it. I stroked the cock of the guy I was fucking keeping him hard as I fuck his hole. From behind me, a heard a whisper "you have a sloppy hole now" as the guy inside me came to a stop. When he pulled out, I slid a finger inside myself and pulled it up and tasted the cum. I wasn't the only one to taste it as my backdoor man cleaned his cum out of my ass. My dick was still inside the fellow in front of me but I wasn't able to pump. He began bouncing back into me with a very pleasing rhythm and I soon came inside him as my ass was being tongued.
That's the story of how my ass took its first and 2nd load. It would take many more on my trip to Amsterdam.
Quote |