Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gimme your Sexclub stories
View Single Post
Old 27th September 2013, 05:42 PM
ButtBoy447
Cruiser

Midtown Madness

I frequent the sex clubs. I like being nude, watching and being watched and most of all group sex. This is an account of a trip I made to Midtown Spa in Denver a month or so ago. I've had many nights there that would make a good post but this one stands out.
I always make sure I'm clean and ready for some serious sex when I go to Midtown. I like to oil up my torso and ass. I fore go the towels and wear nothing but lube. I wander around nude looking for cock. I don't mind being a top. My only rule is that I only have sex with hard men. No boner no touch me.
I usually hunt for cock in the maze downstairs but on this night I feel a dudes hard cock as I pass him in the halls and he invites me back to his room to fuck. I like fucking on the beds in the rooms but I do prefer a crowd. He put on a condom (another turn off) and fucked me doggie style and then I turned over and he fucked me missionary. He was hard and more then large enough to pleasure my hole but it just made me want it raw.
I left him in the room and headed down to the maze. I found what I was looking for on the bed in the back hall. A dude was sitting on the edge of the bed another leaning over to suck his cock. I sat down beside them and watched the action and the passers by. It didn't take long before this stud moved his cock up towards me and we fondled each others cocks for a minute before I went down on him. This guy was hung, I'd guess 8 to 9 inches of rock hard cock. I was able to take his manhood down to the balls. Deep throating his cock was hard and I had to hold my breath to take him down. I had to come up for air which left him standing between my legs hard as hell. I scooted forward and opened my legs. He took the hint and bellied up to me. Thanks to the previous pounding he entering my hole with ease despite the mass of his prick. I just layed back and let him pound at me. It put me in rapture and I enjoyed every minute of his huge cock pleasuring my hole. The guy beside me was still getting head and others stopped in the hallway to watch. He started in on heavy breathing making firm long strokes into me. He buried that cock in me with each stroke. He asks "can I cum in you"?
"ya" is all I can manage and I enjoy the rapture of anal sex. Shortly after that he dumps inside me. It was a big load as I was able to pull a small handfull out and taste it after.
I looked over and the guy next to me is still hard but his cocksucker has moved on. I pivot on my knee and straddle him I look down. He smiles at me as I push his penis inside my ass. I start riding him bouncing myself up and down on his tool. His legs are over the edge of the bed and my ass is poised at the edge the crowd behind us can clearly see his cock and my bouncing ass taking it in. I feel a set of hands on my hips but its not the guy below me. I reach back blind and feel the chest and then the boner that's now standing inches behind me. Without a word I know what the unseen cock behind is after. I pull him towards me so he knows I want it. He gets right up to us and has to raise himself up a bit to get his dick in position. He pushes his cock down on the cock in my ass and at the same time pushes it forward till the head pops thru. Then his cock slides right against the other dick, balls deep into my ass. I can't bounce any more. The cock behind and on top fucked me rapidly rubbing the one below and pleasuring my ass to new heights. The dick below humps in slow shallow strokes. The combination thrills me to orgasm without anything touching my cock. I splatter cum allover the chest and tummy of guy under me. I can't really pull away. The guy under says "I came too" As the guy on top keeps banging away. It doesn't take long before he hits me with a last deep penetrating stroke and dumps his seed into me.
Pretty cool eh?
Quote |