Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Your First Gloryhole
View Single Post
Old 6th October 2013, 03:41 AM
TravelinBi    Online Now 
Cruiser

My First GH

I was young (18 or 19 years old) and always horney. I had sucked my first cock when I was 11 or 12 years old and had some random encounters along the way but all in all I was pretty naive.
I had recently discovered ABSs. The first time I entered a booth that was conveniently equipped with TP and a waste basket I was overjoyed to know I was not the only perv that jo'ed in the booths. The small space reeked of fresh hot cum and that turned me on even more. Now I could barely wait for the door to close and the tokens to tumble through the slot before I had my cock out of my jeans. By then I knew I was a voyeur and exhibitionist and I enjoyed sucking and being sucked but I had not yet discovered the delights of GHs. Jerkin' off in the peeps was daring and exciting to me.
I was visiting a new ABS (well, new to me) and as I entered a booth I noticed the hole in the wall. I locked the door, dropped some tokens, and started to click through the video selections. I unzipped and fished out my already hard cock and stroked to the loop I had settled on. I heard the door in the next booth open and close, heard the tokens drop and saw the flickering light through the hole. I bent over and peered through the hole. All I could see by the light of the flick was a dude from about mid chest down. He had dropped his pants and jockeys to the floor and was slowly stroking his cock. It was a definite turn on to see another guy jack his cock. I settled back to watch the flick and beat off. Then I saw the guy next door peer through the hole. It excited me even more and I increased the speed of my stroking. Then he did a curious thing, he kind of traced the bottom of the hole with his fingers. I had no idea what this gesture meant but I continued to jo as I watched the hole instead of the flick. Now his mouth was pressed against the hole and he licked his lips and waggled his tongue through the hole. I didn't know what to do but I was super excited. I stood up and jacked for all I was worth. When I shot my load I shot all over the wall above the hole. He had three fingers through the hole and caught my cum as it slid down the wall. I saw him lick my cum from his fingers as I zipped up and hauled ass out of there.
The whole thing occupied my every thought for the next several days. As soon as I had an opportunity I returned to the same ABS and the same booth. I dropped tokens and my pants and stroked my young hard cock. Pretty soon the door in the next booth opened and closed. I heard the tokens drop and saw the tell tale flickering light. I bent over and peered through the hole. The guy in the next booth was sitting with his legs spread wide and massaging his bulge. I traced the bottom of the hole like the guy did on my previous visit. To my surprise I heard the guy next door unzip. Then his cock poked through the hole. For a moment I was stunned. Then I gingerly reached out and took hold of his hard-on. I gave him a few strokes and he pulled back. In a few seconds he thrust his cock back in, I took hold of it again and he immediately pulled back. I heard him zip up and heard the door open and close, the flick was still running.
I sat in the darkness considering what had just happened. When the flick stopped I dropped some more tokens. I was thinking about all this and heard the door open and close again. I started stroking again and considered what to do next. Then I saw his fingers trace the bottom edge of the hole. Well, monkey see, monkey do, so I stood up and stuck my young hard cock through the hole. It took me about 30 seconds to cum in his mouth, it was unbelievable!
For the next few hours I moved from booth to booth exercising my new found technique for luring cocks to suck. I must have done 15 or 16 guys that first night. I apologize to the first couple of guys but, thank you for your inadvertent teaching. I hope you were among those later guys I sucked off that night.
Quote |