Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - sinema sex
Thread: sinema sex
View Single Post
Old 7th October 2013, 11:00 AM
gregvc
Cruiser

sinema sex

today , back to cinema at Saphan Kwai. Must have been a hundred guys there at 3pm. Probably 80% want money. Not so many customers. I have never paid money and some guys give up asking and just enjoy. I have noticed that many guys just want to be hugged. My BF says he will end up identifying my body as he tells me sordid stories of stabbings etc. I was watching a threesome (I wish I could understand it all but in those group wanks I don't see any money evident) and a guy turned to me and said money boy. I said that I wasn't a money boy and he did not laugh. After a while a good looking (I think he was good looking although it is dark and I look younger than in my 50s when it is dark, in fact the darker it gets the better I look) guy in his 30s snuggled up to me. I said no money but he did not care and we spent an hour nearly naked. I gave him a BJ and he sucked me on and off during the hour. Very little English. Will return.
Quote |