Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Best Places to Cruise For Sex
View Single Post
Old 12th October 2013, 06:15 AM
MrGiGi
Cruiser

Send a message via Skype™ to MrGiGi

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisgowa View Post
This is a great place. Just north of Phoenix there is a semi-closed park. The trails are great and I NEVER leave without a smile on my face. You can watch or play and just about anything goes.

Last time I was there, I was watching an older guy (60ish) sucking a 30 something. I started to jack-off while watching. We were joined by a 4th guy who walked into our little clearing and knelt in front of me and started to suck. This is actually kind of typical of here. Now that it is cooling off it will get even better.
Did they see you watching and wanking while you there ? I wish i could find a place where I could watch some similar action, older man sucking and wanking , and maeby get closer and touch an older man's cock , I would like to try to jerck off a very old man with a small cock , and see how it feels to make him cum....
Quote |