Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Best Places to Cruise For Sex
View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2013, 05:19 AM
MrGiGi
Cruiser

Send a message via Skype™ to MrGiGi
Wink Watching.

Thanks for the warning ! I'm usually very carefully when I cruise , but so far I went in a couple places that was suggested "here" , like field 6 at Jones beach in Long Island and dint find anything , I was there yesterday morning at Tobay with my fishing gear , looking at the sea, after 10 minutes an older guy came there look at the beach and then walk to the restrooms, 2 minutes and come out , so I did the same and stay in there for about 5 minutes waiting to see if would coming in also and just thinking about it I got an erection, so I start to stroke my self whishing "he" would walk in and see me , but he never did. So I went out and I didnt see him anymore.it would have been cool there at that time , no one else was there, I guess I wasnt lucky. I dont know how or where should I go just to watch some hot scenes . I'm not looking for any hot studs or young dudes , just mature guys that dont get any action at home and they are horny as I am...lol Any suggestions ?
Quote |