Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 8th December 2013, 11:57 AM
chaotou
Cruiser

I was in Tawan the first week on November. It was a Friday night. I am always warmly greeted and remembered when I return to Tawan and it always surprises me. Now, I go to Tawan usually once each trip, and I visit BKK anywhere from two to six times a year i'd say. And while I have offed from there over the years, I haven't offed anyone for a long time. I usually have one beer, visit with people who know me and stop by and say hello. Watch the show and leave afterwards. What I am saying is, I don't give them a reason to remember me. I don't stand out. I don't throw large tips around, make a party for the boys with a bottle, or off several guys each visit. Yet, every time I go in there, I am treated like an old friend.

On this Friday night, the crowd was light. I arrived about 9pm. Some new guys, some regulars there, some missing. At about 10pm, the guys start going up on the stage for their rotation without their shorts on. Yep, naked. Most cover their manhood with their hands, some flash and tease. But, all those beautiful asses are on display.

My understanding is they only do this on Friday and Saturday nights.

The show was good. Pretty much a version of what they usually do. The big cock show is like a dance versus a parade, but they have been doing that for a while. Ended with a JO show. Not too many guys participated in the JO show. I'm sure that varies night-to-night.

Bottom line, if you are a Tawan fan, it is there waiting for you and operating as usual. Not a fan, nothing has changed that would make you want to go.
Quote |