Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mature cock tastes and feels as good as young!
View Single Post
Old 17th December 2013, 12:59 PM
chrisgowa
Cruiser

I started this day off at Starbucks enjoying a vente vanilla latte and the news paper. I was sitting by myself at a table for two and it was crowded. A mid to late 60's gentleman with steel gray hair and in good shape asked if he could sit with me. Although I did not feel like company, I was raised to be polite and replied "Be my guest." He was dressed in Phoenix winter casual which meant jeans, polo shirt and a windbreaker. We introduced ourselves and I went back to my paper. There was no chemistry, attraction or whatever. We finished about the same time and walked out to the parking lot with Carl just a bit ahead of me. We waved our goodbyes and I headed over to my favorites ABS.

I paid for the theater and walked inside. As my eyes got use to the near total darkness, I walked to the end of the hall to check out the action in the gay theater. There was some action but as always, it stops immediately when someone new walks in until the crowd is sure you aren't a cop. I watched the movie and started to rub my hardening cock through my jeans. As soon as I pulled it out and began to stroke it, the action resumed.

There was a man sitting in the last chair by the door who was sucking on the cock standing next to him. I moved a little closer to watch and jack off in hopes of being next. I was so wrapped up in watching that I barely noticed a man standing next to me. He replaced my hand with is and after just a couple of strokes turned me enough and knelt down to start licking my cock. He took me into his throat and it was not long before I came heard in the new guy's mouth. He swallowed, stood up and it was Carl. Life WILL surprise you.
Quote |