Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 20th January 2014, 01:24 AM
pong
Cruiser

The Nonthaburi contest-part 1. I-Spa.
A long time advertiser on TMB and got a good review from our dear moderator some time ago. Its in a new moo-baan just to the side of the Central (actually its a Robinson) along Ratta Tibet-with a new skytrain looming on top. Sign is very high up-you can walk by without noting. There is also a moo-ping stand before.
My visit was a midweek evening. No english at all, the receptionist first made sure that I knew what this house was for, then started some (for me) unintelligible long story-just later on I caught he was rattling of the long list of beauty treatments they also endevour to provide. Brrr-now knowing how it went, must shiver by that thought. i just ordered the min. package of 1 hr oil msg. Due to the started competition nearby, there was a promosyen with lower prices as on the site. Tip? That would be sup 500-/jet 1000.
About 7 boys were then lined up, 2 of them fairly girlish. I chose S. who later turned out to be 21, from Nakorn Sawan and the tipical Sinothai.
House still looks all new, rooms have own bath-but the water would not turn hot-S also later could now find out how. All very nicely appointed, but a good cleaner for the ceilings etc, would be useful by now. Rooms have high massage tables-headspace covered all up.
S was just 10-15 days on the job, lured in by some friend, had come to BKK to search for that pot of gold, I guess. This showed of miserably in the massage: he clearly had no clue at all of how oil should be done, no training. Hence my shiver of what other treatments might have caused. Decided to make a speedy end to that.
The next part he excelled-smiling he told me to be a big be-tiger, which also showed in a tattoo of a tiger, well done, on about his whole back. No real complaints about that. Showered together afters.
Not really worth the trip out for now from town, with better choice could well be OK if living close by.
Quote |