Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - first time you le a guy cum in your ass...submit your stories
View Single Post
Old 5th February 2014, 10:55 PM
longfellow56
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to longfellow56
Wanted his load

Met a guy on a phone sex dating line that lived 5 miles from me.We met and hit it off personally and sexually for over 5 years.Started out naked in bed making out and sucking each other off but I wanted his cock inside me from day one.He was really hung 81/2 inches and he tried to penetrate me a couple of times but he was too big and I was too tight.
One day he brought over some poppers and weed and after we smoked a joint we started to make out and he rolled me on my stomach I took a hit from the bottle and he slid his cock deep inside me.Didn't take long for him to cum and I knew he did as soon as he bit my shoulder and started to moan.From then on most of our hookups ended with him filling my ass with cum
Quote |