Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Craigslist Hookup
View Single Post
Old 8th February 2014, 10:27 AM
CentralNCfun
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to CentralNCfun
Craigslist Hookup

I posted an ad on Craigslist yesterday looking for some cock to suck. A guy replied saying he had 9" and needed a bj. 9 real intches or 9 internet inches? I arranged to meet at his place. He said to email him before I left. When I did, he said he had a friend over and would it be ok if he watched? Sure, I don't mind. I get to the guys house and he answers the door naked. I got my answer, it was 9 REAL inches. He walked over and sat on the arm of the couch and I sat in front of him. He asked me if I like it to which my reply was "hell yes". He told me to go down on it. Now not only was it 9", but I was very thick. I began blowing him and trying to swallow as much as I could. He suggested that I move to the chair and let him fuck my face. I got in the chair and he stood on the chair and began to fuck my face. In this position, I had no control over how deep or how hard he went. His buddy was sitting there watching. He asked him if he wanted some of my hot mouth but the guy declined. He fucked my face hard and deep for about 5 minutes before pulling out and cumming on my face. Then he rubbed his cock in the cum and make me lick it off. He got down and went down the hall. I looked over at the other guy who was rubbing his cock through his jeans and smiled and said "next" and wipped my face on my sweatshirt. His response was "what the hell, why not". He pull out a nice cock, not 9", but it was real thick. He stood beside the chair and I sucked him. He eventually got up on the chair and fucked my face. The 1st guy had gotten back and was encouraging him to fuck my face hard. He was just the right size, not long enough to choke me but long enough to hit the back of my throat. He fucked my face for a good 10 minutes before he pulled out and came on my face. He shot a huge load and then climbed down and wiped his cock on my sweatshirt. The first guy asked him how he liked it and he said it was hot. He looked at his watch and said he had to go that he had an appointment soon. I was parked behind him so I had to let him out. As we walked out, he thanked me for the BJ and said he had never had a guy blow him before. He said that he had came over to give the guy a price on doing some work to his house and the guy mentioned that he had a guy coming over to give him a bj and wanted to know if he wanted to watch. He said he never imagined when he went over there that he would end up getting his dick sucked. He asked me if he could call me some time. I said yes and he reached in his pocket and handed me his card and a pen and told me to write down my number. He gave me one of his cards too and told me he would call me next week and that if he doesn't call by Thursday, for me to call him.
Quote |