Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok Go-Go Boy Bar update
View Single Post
Old 15th February 2014, 09:10 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

Screw Boy

I went out bar-hopping last Sunday night, braving the "Mob" that's camped out on Silom near Lumpini. I took the subway and walking around the area --- away from the noise --- was easy. Needless to say, not much of any traffic on one side of Silom. As for the bars, my first stop was Super A. The AC was either not working or they hadn't bothered to turn it on. The boys were friendly as usual, but nothing caught my eye. Drinks are 150 baht.

Next stop was Classic Boy. Less than 15 boys in there and nothing that tempted me. They quoted the drink price at 320 baht, but I got them down to 300 baht. I could have probably got them to 250 baht, but I didn't have the energy to haggle. Poked my head in a few more bars on that soi but nothing looked especially inviting.

I decided to give Screw Boy a try and I'm glad I did. The best selection of boys I've seen there in a few years. I walked in and all of a sudden there were 3 that appealed to me. I can't remember that last time that happened in a Bangkok bar. Maybe a decade ---or more --- ago. Really, the offerings have been so mediocre in recent years that I usually go home alone. But this time, oh my, lots of cute ones. I couldn't decide between two guys, so I took them both! Off fee was 500 baht each, but I got a 100 baht discount for taking two. The two guys were good but not great, but in the case of the cutest one, I was content to just give him a tongue bath. He was that hot. In any case, I'll be back to try the ones I missed. I only hope the bar doesn't revert back to the pathetic state it had been in last year.
Quote |