Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna report
Thread: Sauna report
View Single Post
Old 22nd March 2014, 05:20 AM
pong
Cruiser

Best dear friend had to study hard a week or so ago for exams so I got the chance to visit a few sauna's-long time since Ive done that here in BKK, helped with some free vouchers.
MACHO-is in BangkokNoi, just beyond the Centran Pinklao. Their map is outdated, the Mitsub. showroom is no more-yet another building space. Go in soi 15, turn right, then left into another of BKks many real estates mishaps- 6 or 8 grandiose looking but hardly used and partly finsihed officeblocks. Its in the very last, right hand. Sign rolled out only when open and is in Thai only. Roaming fiery soi-dogs a plenty.
Not much to tell- the average sauna, very few customers, there was supposed to be naked night, but that seeems restricted to one floor/area and noone dared. ORION is close by and much more active (at least-judged by a single visit-all weekdays).
HI-JACK- the former GAYA. Already showing signs of wear and tear. Showers well hidden in dark rooms and on top-roof. Had a ''laser-orgy'' eve, but that was confined to a small space on the roof-enter only stark naked. Some performers running around to there also naked-a rare sight in TH. Apparently you get a free monthly pass for performing. Due to promosyen with free coupons pretty busy. Nothing to mention further. Gives you only small towels-weekdays its underwear, weekends its naked.
ZUGA is brand new in Ram soi 46. TRIO-X in same soi has closed. Cloe by to the Lamsalee bars. An abnormal soi for BKK; decent footpath both sides, no moto-sy for rent, mostly single detached villa/housing. Also lots of dogs, but early eve not very agressive.
DOne out in gay stylish ''new industrial'' outfit, metal, darkened wood etc. For the rest nothing special, your usual BKK-sauna.
My scoring was just 50% and by now I guess to used to those massageshops with direct choice, that I wont repeat this.
Quote |